Hi, I’m Traci!
I have been living successfully with Multiple Sclerosis since 2002.
I help people with Multiple Sclerosis learn the tools they need to build a strong mental and physical foundation to improve symptoms of MS and create the life they want to live.
You are in the right place if you want to:
- Get clear on intentions, priorities, and personal strengths needed to help nourish and balance the areas of your life that can impact mental and physical health.
- Develop coping and stress management skills.
- Understand the importance of self-acceptance and self-esteem.
- Learn healing self-care tips.
- Develop healthier habits and learn how to set goals.
- Empower yourself to thrive.
- Optimize wellness.
We can change the way we let MS affect us.
I know the impact a diagnosis of MS can have on you and your loved ones. Dealing with invisible symptoms people don’t understand is overwhelming and frustrating. I want people in the MS community to know that they do have options and they are not alone. We can choose how we let MS impact our lives. We can choose to modify our nutrition and lifestyle habits to support the immune system, lower disease fueling inflammation, and be the healthiest versions of ourselves that we can be.
My hope for you-
My goal is to share information, inspiration, and motivation to empower you to take charge of your health.